Friday, November 6, 2009

Tile Love

If it's possible to be in love with tile then I have fallen hard.

There is something about a basketweave and it's neat, orderly design that speaks to my heart; a heart that thrives on organization. I picked up this lovely and 15 others like her today at the tile store (along with a mountain of 12x12 carrara and some carrara chair rail).

She will adorn the floor of our shower. I wish I could afford more of her but this little lady comes with a high price tag.

Polished Carrara & Bardiglio Basketweave=Pure Bliss. Worth.Every.Penny.

2 comments:

Janell @ House of Fifty said...

LOVE THIS TILE!!!! So classic and beautiful, if I had my dream bathroom this tile would most certainly be a part of it!! (not that I am not extremely happy with the bath I have...but if I were to BUILD or REMODEL, I'd be saving my pennies for this tile!!)
Happy you get to include a bit of it in yours!! Janell

Unknown said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! This work is fantastic.
Basketweave Tiles

 

The Little Bean Blog | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates