Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Mini Table & Chairs Before & After

My sister Kristen gave me a table and set of chairs for the bean (thanks Kris!). He has been trying to find items throughout the house to sit down on so he can"read". He has turned over trucks, pots, and baskets- not so comfy! One of our gifts for him this Christmas is going to be this set:


Since we will be renovating the kitchen next year (hopefully) to a beachy white look I figured I would paint the set so it will fit in with the future kitchen. Here's my after:

Not a perfect paint job by any means, but I think those days are over since I can only paint when Charlie naps! It will be perfect for him to enjoy reading, coloring and maybe even some play-doh-ing :o)

No comments:

 

The Little Bean Blog | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates