Monday, October 5, 2009

Bathroom Cabinetry

For the master (picture this cabinet in creamy white):

and Charlie/Guest Bath (in a deeper mahogany finish):


Getting closer to choosing paint colors too.
I think BM's Bleeker Beige would pop against creamy white beadbord and dark wood cabinetry in Charlie's Bath.

The master is where I am having more issues. I'd like to do a lighter version of a muted blue in the bath and then go deeper in the bedroom. Just throwing a few colors out there, haven't really settled anywhere yet. I'm looking for something that will draw out the cool tones of the carrera marble.Wedgewood Gray for the bedroom?
Paint colors are not my forte' so any suggestions are more than welcome!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

We put Wedgewood Gray in our bedroom. We love this color.

Unknown said...

me and you have two totally different styles for colors. i, much like my personality, like loud colors that pop. that doesn't mean they're harsh on the eyes, it just means you can tell what color they are. hahahaha... whereas, i notice the trend with you is that you like more muted, subtle tones. maybe, i should learn a thing or two from you, eh? it might tone me down, therefore not be as brash as i normally am.

Amanda said...

i love the cabinetry choices and the paint colors, too. if we ever move and need some design assistance, i'm calling you!

Ashley @ AshleysBusy said...

Hi! I saw that you're looking for paint colors. I'm going to email you my paint file. Maybe you'll find something :)

 

The Little Bean Blog | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates