Thursday, September 17, 2009

The little tree hugger



and airplane lover too...

As I was looking at this last shot I focused in on the little shell of Charlie's ear.
That perfect, tiny body part reminds me of how miraculous life really is,
and how incredible our creator is.

Indeed, the very hairs of your head are all numbered.
Don’t be afraid; you are worth more than many sparrows. Luke 12:7

For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother’s womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well...All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be. How precious to me are your thoughts, O God! How vast is the sum of them! Were I to count them, they would outnumber the grains of sand. Psalm 139

1 comment:

Danse said...

He's too cute! I can't believe what a little man he looks like now!

 

The Little Bean Blog | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates