Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Potpourri

Here's our chalkboard wall going to good use. I'm really enjoying it. Please excuse the dustiness of the board, I'm not allowed to wipe it with water for a week.

We are in full swing with house renovations right now. Current projects are, new doors (including the front),siding, and planning of the bathrooms... oh and the backyard too. I've been running all over for door knobs and locks, paint and stain. I'm also working on a big birthday surprise for my sweet husband's fortieth coming up in a week.

One quick cute story, today Charlie and I were checking out at Home Depot. I told Charlie to wave bye bye to the nice lady, instead Charlie said "Buh-bye." He also said "shirt" today for the first time, but his favorite word is still dirt- a true boy!

No comments:

 

The Little Bean Blog | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates