Monday, September 1, 2008

Ugh

After a good day we had a baaaad night. I sound like a broken record, but here goes...Poor Charlie, still getting over his cold and also having other tummy issues, worked himself up so much that he threw up everything in his belly and then was inconsolable for an hour. I finally was able to get him to rest by swaying, shaking, shushing and trying to feed him a bottle-all simultaneously. I often wonder how big the bean would be if he could keep half of what he ate down.

Tomorrow we're supposed to go for his fourth month doctor appointment (read immunizations and weighing) but since he is still not feeling up to par I'm going to have to postpone it.

I can't believe it's already September, where did the summer go? I'm looking forward to fall and Charlie's first holiday season, but I wish the sun would stay out just a little bit longer at night. It would be nice to continue our evening walks for as long as the weather allows.

No comments:

 

The Little Bean Blog | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates