Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Finding Gratitude

I've noticed the past few posts I've made have been in less than positive, so I realize I need to take a step back and be thankful for all the gifts God has blessed me with.

I have a wonderful husband that is devoted and head over heels for our sweet little boy. I was just thinking today that I have smiled and laughed more in the past month than ever before in my life. And it's all because of Charlie. I'll save all the fun details for the four month update...

We have a safe home that's filled with comfort and love. We have good health that allows us to enjoy life to the fullest. We have beautiful family and friends that are always there for us.

What more could I ask for? :o)

1 comment:

Jenna said...

No! Don't feel bad kelly. This is the right place to vent/rejoice/cry/laugh.

I love your posts.

 

The Little Bean Blog | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates