Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Four Month Check-up

We had to postpone our fourth visit with the doctor because of Charlie's cold last week. So yesterday we made the trip over and here are the newest bean stats: 14 lbs 10 oz & 25 inches long

Charlie was in the 50th percentile for everything, making him perfectly average. Although, I think those weight/height growth charts are to be taken with a grain of salt because it's an imperfect system. As long as my bean is growing and thriving that's all that matters.

We have also been given the go ahead to move into solids (veggies and fruits after we try barley and mixed cereal). So I need to go buy beans for my bean!

2 comments:

Danse said...

Wow - I can't believe he's going to be eating solids already!

Amanda said...

The little bean isn't so little anymore! GO Charlie!

 

The Little Bean Blog | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates