Thursday, July 3, 2008

Looking forward to the bright side

So another tough week- Took Charlie to the gastroenterologist (went well and yesterday to the pediatrician for his 2 month checkup. Watching helplessly as my baby was given his vaccinations was awful-I started crying before they even pricked his little chunky leg.

He went from this blissful state of peace (that I so rarely see) to complete and utter shock and then he turned a nice shade of tomato. The doctor had to shake him to get him to breath-good times. His cry was one of those cries were no noise comes out, but his mouth is wide open and his eyes welling up, tell you everything. Wow, I had no idea how difficult it would be- perhaps I'm still hormonal.

In any event, my little boy is still not a happy camper, crying most of the day. BUT-dare I say-he does sleep well at night. I have total fear for actually reporting that, because at this point I'm so hypersensitive and superstititous that should I actually vocalize that point, he may regress in that department as well.

Gotta run for now, the baby is crying!

No comments:

 

The Little Bean Blog | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates