Saturday, June 7, 2008

Lord give me strength...

Friday | June 06, 2008

Lord give me strength...

Ok so I may be acting a bit dramatic (I know I'm a wus) but Joe just broke the news that he is going to have to go on a business trip next week to Philly. In addition to that he'll need to go to California in the next few weeks. I didn't realize this day was going to come along so quickly and frankly, I'm not mentally prepared.

I am not looking forward to temporarily losing my 'relief' at night, my husband to sleep beside and make me feel safe and just the company of another adult. This may be the end of my battle with breastfeeding and round the clock pumping quest. To be continued...

No comments:

 

The Little Bean Blog | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates