Saturday, June 7, 2008

The fun just doesn't stop!

Wednesday | June 04, 2008

The fun just doesn't stop!

Here's a short list of what I've been dealing with over the past 5 1/2 weeks:

-Cracked/bleeding and blistered nipples
-Multiple blockages requiring painful therapy
-Milk supply issues that require me to take 20+ pills daily
-Soy/milk intolerance that has restricted my diet to water and sawdust
-Pump issues that have caused chafing and further trauma to my breasts
-Tongue tie diagnosis and surgery
-Bottle preference and refusal to latch

...and our newest ball of fun: Thrush! Charlie and I both have it. Its causing my nipples to itch and basically feel like they are ready to spontaneously combust at any moment. When they aren't itching and aching I'm getting shooting pains, woohoo! Throw in a few sleepless nights and a colicky baby reacting from something I ate (God knows I'm afraid to eat anything beyond oatmeal right now) and we're having buckets of fun. Gotta run, the baby is crying....

No comments:

 

The Little Bean Blog | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates