Monday, October 19, 2009

Pumpkin Day Procrastinator

Not sure what possessed me but about a month ago I decided that I was going to make Charlie's costume for Halloween. Since his favorite thing in the world is any type of tractor, I thought hmmm how hard could it be to make a cardboard tractor for him to wear???

Well, I still have yet to find out how difficult this project may end up being as I have accomplished zippo, save purchasing some John Deere green spray paint at Home Cheapo this weekend. Here's some inspiration:

Look at this cutie!In addition to making Charlie's costume I have to get my house Halloween ready because I am having a bunch of Charlie's toddler friends and their parents (my dear friends) over to celebrate, trick-or-treat and have a potluck dinner on All Hallow's Eve! It will be a bunch of fun, but I need to get my ducks in a row with what to make and start on my lists.

I'm one of those people, a list writer. I have lists for everyday errands, for dinner menu inspiration, for renovation projects, for everything there can be a list for. I love them and live by their tidy columns of order :o) So I'm off...to write some more lists!

No comments:

 

The Little Bean Blog | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates