Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Bargain Hunter Potpourri

Can you tell me the difference between this lamp:

And this one?


About $320 worth of differences!
Thank you Christmas tree shop for the Restoration Hardware knock-off :o)

This past weekend Joe, the bean and I spent lots of quality time at a local tag sale.
We picked up this lovely in-laid table for $12:

Also found a beautiful dining room table for $30.
I am going to paint it a beachy creamy white and pair it with chairs similar to this one from ballard designs:
We're refinishing the floor in the dining room, so it will end up being a darker walnut color.

Here are a few shots that I'm using as 'inspiration' for the new-old house:
All from Coastal Living (I think).

No comments:

 

The Little Bean Blog | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates