Sunday, December 14, 2008

Oh Christmas Tree...

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas (I couldn't resist). The house is decorated! Yesterday Charlie watched us trim the tree from the comfort of his exersaucer. He is definitely intrigued by the holiday decorations. I can't wait to see him on Christmas morning.

Speaking of, he maybe be crawling over to the tree all by himself on the 25th. Tonight he got up on his hands and knees and rocked his way towards a ball on the floor. I was completely amazed. Joe saw it coming, he said he had a feeling ;o) It is a miracle and such a blessing watching my little boy grow.

Showing Charlie the first ornament I bought for him :o)

No comments:

 

The Little Bean Blog | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates