Monday, August 11, 2008

Shopaholic

This afternoon Charlie was a particularly chipper mood so I decided to venture out and make a trip over to TJ Maxx. In my pre-baby days I spent hours scouring the sales racks, finding treasures amidst the less-desirable-items. Ahh, so much has changed- for the good, mind you.

I set out with a goal to find some t-shirts for myself and what did I end up with? Four photo albums (to fill with photos of the bean), a pair of loafers, a pack of socks, and two outfits from Eddie Bauer, all for the bean.

My downfall started with the Eddie Bauer outfits- who can turn down a mini puffer/fleece lined vest layered over a waffle knit henley all topped off with the most adorable pants?? Not I, I tell you. I know buying a puffer vest for a baby is completely and utterly impractical, but who the heck cares when I know how cute Charlie's going to look in them?!

3 comments:

Linda said...

Hi Kelly,
I came across this website and thought I'd pass it along to you. It's about babies with reflux and it has message boards also...maybe you've already seen it...
http://www.infantrefluxdisease.com/

From a Nestie who loves reading your blog. :)
(Buttercup16)

Amanda said...

You're right...who cares? Charlie is going to look SO adorable in that vest!!

Kelly said...

thanks so much linda appreciate the link!

 

The Little Bean Blog | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates