Saturday, August 16, 2008

A fun, busy week

Joe was out of town on business this week so I made multiple plans in advance of his trip to keep Charlie and I (read: me) busy. I don't cope well with my husband being away so it helps to divert my attention as much as possible.

We spent two glorious days with my sister and her family on Long Island. It was a ton of fun and great to reconnect with my sis. Then my Mom slept over our house, thanks Mom! Finally, last night Charlie and I did dinner with my sister-in-law.

Right now my three men are all sleeping on this sunny Saturday afternoon: Joe trying to catch a few zzzs after getting off a red eye flight, Charlie peacefully snoring away his afternoon nap, and Malcolm doing what cats do best for 20 out of 24 hours a day ;o)

No comments:

 

The Little Bean Blog | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates