Thursday, April 29, 2010

Bad Blogger!

I've been awful lately with zero entries. Trying to paint, finish to dos around the house, spring clean and plan a birthday party have absorbed all my free time.

Oh, and we came down with Coxsackie (our whole house) and that took quite a while to recover from. Charlie was up screaming at night and had blisters everywhere: hands, feet, tongue, throat. As a result we are now all thrown off for our napping and sleeping and Charlie was up for three hours last night and refused to nap today (and the past few days). I'm praying that if I get him to bed very early tonight that he will sleep through and then I will be able to catch up a bit too. Here's a shot of a sick Charlie snuggling with Owen:
And yesterday the birthday 2nd birthday!



Charlie enjoyed himself thoroughly and blew out the candle like a big boy. I'm going to create another post just to detail what we did on his birthday but thought while I had a moment to pop in a few shots, I would.

2 comments:

Danse said...

OMG, he's TWO already? Where did time go! Happy Birthday, Charlie!

Anonymous said...

I was wondering what had happend to you! Happy 2nd Birthday Charlie. Growing up so fast and still so adorable. :o)
I love the truck fork, I need to find one of those! I'm sorry that everyone was down. It seems like when it rains, it pours. I'm glad to hear things are on the up and happy to see Charlie enjoying his yummy cake!

 

The Little Bean Blog | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates