Monday, December 7, 2009

I'm Dreaming of a White...Kitchen



Just like the one I used to know (sorta)...

(Excuse the monstrous images) Not sure when this dream will come true, but a girl can dream! Seeing as though we still don't even have walls or floors in our double bathroom reno there is no way possible this project will by done by Christmas like we had hoped. Oh well, so goes the way with renovating.

I have a much more laid back approach to to these projects than I ever had with our old house and it has made the whole process so much better and minimally stressful. I was joking with our plumber the other day that "All I want for Christmas is a toilet!" and he laughed and said "Well I can tell you you're not getting it," LOL. Sounds harsh when I type it, but it was a funny moment and he has also been very forthcoming with our timeline.

Tomorrow I will post more about the bathrooms and the wainscoting we are installing (two different types), by I thought I would close this post with a Christmas shot of the bean:

1 comment:

Amanda said...

oh my...i love, love, love that kitchen! do they gift wrap for the holidays?

 

The Little Bean Blog | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates