Monday, December 14, 2009

Cookie Party

Tonight, I'm having a cookie for the first time and I've already made one big flub.

It's the shortbread cookies I painstakingly made...

I used the wrong chocolate to dip them in. I thought a dark chocolate would work well, but it doesn't! The cookie tastes ok if you eat one side at a time LOL. Guess we will add this to the book of life lesson's learned. Try a sample of what your making before you dip 4 dozen cookies in chocolate!

At least my double chocolate chips came out great.
And I am serving a host of yummy treats from Trader Joes and Costco, from baked brie to carmelized onion tartlets. Hopefully those will make up for the pretty but crappy tasting cookies ha ha!

No comments:

 

The Little Bean Blog | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates