Thursday, July 23, 2009

Before and During

Thought I would share a little of the progress going on outside in the back yard. This was how it was when we closed on the house: Pool in ruins, very dangerous fence, you can't tell because its very early spring but many trees on the perimeter are unhealthy.


And here we are now. Pool is filled, fence down, dead/dying trees still in the process of being removed. We have to level out the ground and then put down grass seed.
And then over the winter I can begin to dream about the future garden. In the old house, we had hydrangeas, blueberry bushes and a veggie garden on the tiny patch of land. I miss the flowers, but yesterday when I was taking Charlie for a walk along our street I found a huge forest of raspberries growing wild. I couldn't help myself and brought a handful home- you'll keep my secret, right?!

No comments:

 

The Little Bean Blog | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates