Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Pack and Pray

That's what I've been doing a lot of lately when the bean is sleeping.

Our wonderful carpenter friends started working on Charlie's room this morning. I stopped in later in the day to get a peek. The room is already transformed and it's only half-way finished. I chose three inch beadboard and it looks great, yeah!

One design decision down, lots to go. I will definitely post pictures once the paint is on the walls.

If I had an unlimited budget I think I would do moldings and trimwork in every room of my house, similar to this design by Campbell1082 on Rate My Space:
The reason for all the prayers: This Friday the buyers have scheduled the inspection on our old house. Our last deal fell through after the inspection, so I am just sending out little prayers to God that eveything will go smoothly this time and that ultimately this couple will buy our house. I know he has a plan, I just have to continue to remind myself of that.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Good luck with the inspection, I hope it goes well.

I had a question, I love your decorating tastes and was wondering if you have ever used those vinyl wall decals? If so, do you have a place you like to buy them? I'm looking for little sailboats for the baby's room but having a little trouble finding exactly what I'm looking for. Just thought I'd check and see!

Kelly said...

Amanda- I haven't had much luck in the wall decal department, so I'm scouring places like Homegoods and TJ's for cute framed boat prints.

Here's a link from allposters.com that might be of help-
http://tinyurl.com/mg9v7v

Kinda pricey but might be what you're looking for:
http://store.shophouse.com.au/details/2301673.html

Cheaper ebay find: http://tinyurl.com/mew8og

http://www.wallstickeroutlet.com/wall-decor-detail.php?RecordID=52056

Oh and finally. I've heard that wallwords.com has nice offerings too.

Amanda said...

Thanks so much! I'll check those out.

Good luck with the little beans room. I know it's going to look adorable!!!

 

The Little Bean Blog | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates