Sunday, March 22, 2009

Down for the count again

Last night at about midnight I started to feel a little off. I was restless all night, getting up every hour on the hour from pains in my stomach. At first I didn't know if it was anxiety from Charlie having such an awful going-to-bed experience, (he threw up twice and cried for an hour +) but then all day today I could barely do anything.

I slept when Charlie napped and hobbled along, gripping my stomach when I had to get up. Thank God Joe helped me so much today with Charlie. I'm starting to feel a little better now, thank the Lord. Now I'm just praying the bean and Joe will not succumb to this awful bug.

1 comment:

Brooke said...

Uh oh :( Hope your guys don't get it and that you feel better soon!

 

The Little Bean Blog | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates