Thursday, February 26, 2009

Turning the corner

Well after another really bad night on Tuesday, last night was much better. Here's hoping Charlie will sleep well tonight also. I'm really hoping we'll be better by the weekend because I can't stand being stuck inside on a self-enforced quarantine for much longer!

I cannot wait for spring to arrive so we can air out!

Since Charlie was feeling a little better today I tried out some new finger foods-dried apricots, hard boiled egg white and broccoli. I'm trying to transition to table foods, but it's not exactly going that great so far. Pretty much everything I've tried to give to him in little pieces has inspired a gag reaction ha, ha! I guess persistence is the key...

No comments:

 

The Little Bean Blog | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates