Monday, February 9, 2009

Mommy Procrastinator

Charlie is all over the place pulling up, trying to cruise and he has perfected his crawl to the point where, when he sees Malcolm, he takes off like there's no tomorrow.

I bought a mini 'baby prison' similar to this one but have yet to set it up. Seems like now is the time since Charlie has this knack for seeking the one thing in a room that can cause him the most bodily harm, lovely eh?

In other news we have regressed in the sleep department due to the bean's two top teeth causing him a lot of pain. We're getting up every night again around 1ish and sometimes at 6am too. I'm trying to be positive and think "this too shall pass" and hope we don't fall into another pattern of endless night waking.

That and the reflux is awful again- I had to change up both not one two or three but four times today because he was spitting so much ugh. I am off to wash the stinkiness throw-upy smell from my body bleh. He is so lucky that he's so darn cute :o)

1 comment:

Brooke said...

The icky throw-up smell is definitely my least favorite. I think it's worse than poo, actually.

 

The Little Bean Blog | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates