Monday, January 26, 2009

Nine Month Doc Appt.

This morning the bean and I made our way over to the pedi for his well baby check-up and here are his stats:

19 lbs 12 1/2 oz (40% percentile)
29 1/2 inches (80% percentile)

My little boy is much like his Daddy, long and lean. Let's hope he stays that course and doesn't take after me in the height department.

Charlie also has two more teeth getting ready to break through (his top two) and now he is officially too big for his Graco snugride fantabulous car seat. I knew that was coming when he would fight me every time I'd try to strap him in. I can't even get the poor guy in his seat with thicker clothing/coats. So now I have this lovely on it's way in the mail: That, my friends, is the Britax Marathon in cowmooflage :o) I did extensive research on car seats and would recommend this fantastic website for those looking for great info.

1 comment:

Danse said...

I love the cowmooflage!!!

 

The Little Bean Blog | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates