Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Sweet tooth...

Today the bean and I spent part of the afternoon making cookies for Daddy. I worked out a new recipe for craisin-oatmeal-walnut-white choc chip cookies that came out pretty darn good. Unfortunately, I don't have any pictures because I was too busy keeping the bean interested swirling the batter ingredients in front of him and making funny noises.

I do, however have a preppy-bean shot I took to post on the Gap's casting call website. I never thought I would enter a contest like that, but if it mean free adorable gap onesies for Charlie, then I'm in!

I need to start brainstorming ideas for the big Christmas card picture. Honestly, I'm so excited that all I have to do this year is take a cute picture and pick out a greeting and then print out some labels and be done. At least one thing is easier during the holidays by having a baby!

1 comment:

sept said...

that's a very handsome little man, i'd totally hire him!

 

The Little Bean Blog | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates